FINCA Limited | News
Terms and Conditions for Waseva Wawina Promotion
- The competition runs for a period of 3 months from 29th October 2018 to 29th January 2019.
- The promotion is STRICTLY for 5 selected savings branches which are (i) Mulanje Branch, (ii) Dedza Branch, (iii) Nkhatabay Branch, (iv) Mzuzu Branch* and (v) Rumphi Branch*.
- *Mzuzu and Rumphi Branch will participate in the competition upon being approved by the Reserve Bank of Malawi as deposit taking branches.
- To enter the promotion, open a FINCA Fixed Deposit Account and save minimum of K100,000.00 for a period of 3 months and register for FINCA mobile. You will get an instant prize of FINCA Branded apparel upon opening a fixed deposit account in the participating branches.
- The minimum for promotion entry is K100,000.00. The more money you save in a fixed deposit account, the more chances of winning as you will accumulate multiple entries as every K100,000.00 deposit constitutes a new entry for the Waseva-Wawina grand draw.
- Employees of FINCA Malawi and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families and FINCA Agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The grand prize for each of the participating branches is a 210l KIC Deep Freezer.
- A redraw can be done only if the terms and conditions provide for a redraw and where the winner is not readily identifiable.
- A grand draw will be conducted at the end of the promotion (30th January, 2019; 15.00hrs) where winners for the grand prizes in the participating branches will be determined and the winners will be notified of their prize through phone call during the grand draw. Furthermore, the names of the winners will be published in the participating branches and shared with branch leaders for further communication with the winners.
- The grand draw for Waseva-Wawina Promotion shall be held on 30th January 2019 at FINCA Limited Head Office Plot Number BW 199-202 Henderson Street, Private Bag 382, Chichiri Blantyre 3 from 15.00hours.
- FINCA Limited reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the promotion Rules. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, FINCA Limited in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- The prizes for Waseva-Wawina promotion do not cover any other costs of the winner whatsoever. The winners would therefore need to arrange for prize collection or any other associated costs.
The Loan Facility will fund FINCA Malawi digital transformation and on-lending to FINCA clients March 16, 2018, Blantyre, Malawi– FINCA Malawi and KfW, the German government-owned development bank, today signed a long-term subordinated loan facility valued at USD 3.4 million.…
On Valentine’s Day, it is believed that ‘’Love is in the Air’’ With Valentine’s Day happening across the world, FINCA Malawi through FINCA Mzimba branch decided to take part in showing off our brand attributes, warmth, trust and responsible banking…